King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- Mobile Text Messaging for Health: Systematic Review of Reviews by @hcolelewis @jaybernhardt bit.ly/19poL0Z #mHealth #SMS 1 hour ago
- @TDAungst Ha! What can I say - I keep my eyes open for good work. 1 day ago
- Using a Hackathon for Interprofessional Health Education Opportunities [JMS] by @TDAungst bit.ly/18Y1e7r #mHealth #pharmacy 1 day ago
- Amazing story RT @ProstheticMedic: Check out my interview with the guys of the Meet Lou Podcast! bit.ly/1DFyWvQ #MedX #Amputee 6 days ago
- #mHealth, #Wearables, and Invisibles on Hilton Head Island bit.ly/1xG6BOI 1 week ago
- mHealth, Wearables, and Invisibles on Hilton Head Island
- Red Bull and Slow Cow – A Tale of Two Beverages
- What do pharmacy students think about #socialmedia for education?
- Knowledge, Skills, and Resources for Pharmacy Informatics Education
- Soapbox 2.0: Blog and microblog use by pharmacists for ranting and discourse