King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- RT @JFahrni: Online pharmacist care helps hypertensives sustain lower BP - FierceHealthIT - fiercehealthit.com/story/online-p… 10 hours ago
- RT @pioneerrwjf: .@PaulLikeMe discusses the Open Research Exchange launch with @InformationWeek's Ken Terry ubm.io/11VRVRd 10 hours ago
- RT @patientslikeme: Are you a #health20 researcher? Join @hughhempel @SaraRiggare @wilbanks in our Open Research Exchange http://t.co/Pb2b5… 1 day ago
- #SocialMedia, Medicine & #HealthLiteracy: Chronic Disease Prevention [@SlideShare] by @cdnorman slidesha.re/16M6mI9 via @Berci 1 day ago
- Use of Glucometers in People w/Type 2 #Diabetes: Patient Perspectives by @AmyDBMine [@ADA_Journals] bit.ly/15Z8XiW #s4pm 2 days ago