King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- RT @sidneyeve: Data-driven decision making: Watch out creative class, the robots are coming after your jobs too bit.ly/1gMNGJT 1 week ago
- RT @danmunro: Malcolm Gladwell Keynotes Healthcare Data Interoperability Summit onforb.es/1dS7JED via @Forbes @forbeshealth #igniteint… 1 week ago
- RT @equitylist: Medicine 2.0 Social Media,Mobile Apps,Internet/Web 2.0 Biomedical Research Europe Malaga, Spain October 9-10 #med2 http://t… 1 week ago
- #Mobile technology for overweight and obesity: review of randomized controlled trials 1.usa.gov/1gMM7eV 1 week ago
- Investigation of electronic consenting of research permissions in a hospital setting [IJMI] bit.ly/1gMLUZf 1 week ago