King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- RT @jenni_whalen: My favorite @MedTechBoston story this week is all about #Myo, #GoogleGlass and #wearables in healthcare: https://t.co/CL8… 2 days ago
- How will wearable technology change the future of healthcare by @philipshealth feat @lucienengelen & @ePatientDave bit.ly/1Cw3Dhq 4 days ago
- Move over Jack Handey RT @Doctor_V: Nice insight .. Killer Apps in the Gigabit Age | From @pewinternet bit.ly/1wirMbt 5 days ago
- #mHealth and Apps: Framework to Assess Risk and Promote Safer Use [JMIR] by @thomasllewis bit.ly/1wMtQdj h/t @alabriqu 5 days ago
- RT @sbepstein: #mhealth "Henry Ford Health, Walgreens team up on mHealth challenge" bit.ly/1yJ2VzZ 5 days ago