King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- RT @osmanhahmed: "Innovative patient care practices using social media" via #JAPhA bit.ly/1zj9MMY Your field @kevinclauson! #hcsm 6 days ago
- Meta-analysis of #DigitalHealth Interventions for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease [@MayoClinic Proc] bit.ly/1FVcKMD 1 week ago
- RT @ussoccer: FINAL: #USMNT 2, Mexico 0. A win for the USA in front of a sold-out Alamodome in San Antonio! http://t.co/ZRC0RcDitP 1 week ago
- #eHealth literacy interventions for older adults [@JMedInternetRes] bit.ly/1GymLjK 1 week ago
- Tailored motivational message generation: A model and framework for real-time physical activity coaching [JBI] bit.ly/1FVcnSg 1 week ago