King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- RT @lisagualtieri: Take #PatientEngagement Survey and be entered for $200 gift card bit.ly/1nfKjC1 3 days ago
- MT @MyMedsInc @NIHOBSSR Did you miss the #NIHAdherence webinar on #medication #adherence? Slides available now: bit.ly/1iUy32U 1 week ago
- Patient comments about @NHSEngland via twitter vs surveys [BMJ Qual Saf] bit.ly/1evmZNZ 1 week ago
- RT @doximity: Expanding the role of #pharmacists could help the #doctorshortage @JohnNosta @Forbes dox.im/kptddn #ACA http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- Quality of patient health information on the Internet [AMJ] 1.usa.gov/1evo8oT #infoseek #s4pm 1 week ago