King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- Citizen Hackers Tinker With Medical Devices in @WSJ feat @danamlewis & @joyclee h/t @Rock_Health on.wsj.com/1rFBJ1f 1 day ago
- Tweeting it off: characteristics of adults who tweet about a weight loss attempt [JAMIA] bit.ly/YjqZJG #hcsm #qs 4 days ago
- Understanding the influence of #socialmedia in medicine: lesson learned from facebook [Derm Online J] bit.ly/YjpjA0 4 days ago
- Content Analysis of DTCA for Prescription and Nonprescription Drugs [JGIM] bit.ly/YjnItW #pharmacy 4 days ago
- Ethical Use of #SocialMedia to Facilitate Qualitative Research [QHR] bit.ly/YjmsHo 4 days ago