King of the Electronic Health Record Prom!
There is nothing more pure, or messy, than democracy in action. Combining the idea of democratically weighing in with the oft-quoted 90-9-1 rule of social media engagement yields…
© 2011 Capterra, Inc.
(compliments of Capterra’s @khollar & h/t @Visualmatics)
- RT @lawrenceswiader: So moved by this story. It is okay not to be okay. Penn runner's depression masked on social media http://t.co/eJPak… 1 week ago
- twitter.com/ehealthpaho/st… 1 week ago
- RT @FelipeMejiaMV: Exposure of children and adolescents to alcohol marketing on social media websites 1.usa.gov/1yrzMcO 1 week ago
- RT @nathanjurgenson: woah, IJoC has 19 new open access papers on selfies ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc… by @AprylW @jennabrager ++ 1 week ago
- .@GoogleFiber is coming to #Nashville and is bearing gifts (free t-shirts) bit.ly/1HhrcC1 2 weeks ago